Interesting cheese-on-toast (Pizza toast)
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Grill one side of the bread (crust side) until it's whatever colour you like toast to be.
- Very lightly grill the other side, toast should be slghtly firm, but not yet browned.
- Spread the tomato puree over the lightly toasted side.
- Add the toppings- cheese last.
- Sprinkle a pinch of mixed herbs over each slice.
- Place under the grill again and grill until the cheese is bubbling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!