Easy Garlic Bread Pizza
photo by Spazzer Monkey
- Ready In:
- 2 slices prepared garlic bread
- 10 pieces pepperoni
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 quarter-inch slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch Anjou pear, penzeys frozen pizza season
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lay sliced garlic bread in a single layer casserole dish.
- Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each and spread.
- Add half of the pepperoni.
- Lay a slice of fresh mozzarella (1/4 inch thick) on top of the pepperoni.
- Add remaining pepperoni to the top.
- Sprinkle with frozen pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning plus granulated garlic.
- Bake for 20 min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a college student who loves exploring with food--preferably cheap menus, but I'll go for anything!