Pizza ( Naan Bread Pizza )
photo by Dude Food
- Ready In:
- 1 naan flat bread (I use Wegmans Garlic Naan, 8.8oz.)
- 2⁄3 cup of your favorite pizza sauce (I used Wegmans Grandpa Pasta Sauce)
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 hot italian sausage patty or mushroom, sliced
- 1 ounce buffalo mozzarella (4 thin slices.)
- 4 fresh basil leaves (If you want..)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brown and Cook Sausage Patty Breaking up in to small pieces in Pan Drain on paper towels.
- Spread your sauce on Naan Bread.
- Sprinkle 1/4cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Sausage pieces.
- Spread sliced Mushrooms
- Top with rest of mozzarella cheese.
- Lay buffalo mozzarella with Basil leaf on top of each slice If you want (4 thin slices.).
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or to desired crispiness.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
EVERY DAY IS RACE DAY!! NASCAR -- IF YOUR NOT A FAN YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND... WILL TRY ANY FOOD MORE THAN 1 TIME.