Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a unique and delicious summer dessert or an awesome appetizer. It is also good with pineapple and strawberry cream cheese.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced or 1 cup canned peach slices, drained, cut into thinner slices
- 1 cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade, heated
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Slice cookie dough as directed on package.
- Arrange slices in bottom of ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan or 14-inch pizza pan.
- Press dough evenly in pan, using floured fingers, if necessary.
- Bake at 350° for 11-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- Spread mixture over cooled cookie crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Spoon or brush warm marmalade over fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into squares or wedges.
- Store in refrigerator.