2 hrs 15 mins
Lauren Clark's Note:
This is a unique and delicious summer dessert or an awesome appetizer. It is also good with pineapple and strawberry cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced or 1 cup canned peach slices, drained, cut into thinner slices
- 1 cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, heated
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Slice cookie dough as directed on package.
- 3Arrange slices in bottom of ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan or 14-inch pizza pan.
- 4Press dough evenly in pan, using floured fingers, if necessary.
- 5Bake at 350° for 11-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- 7In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- 8Spread mixture over cooled cookie crust.
- 9Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- 10Spoon or brush warm marmalade over fruit.
- 11Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- 12Cut into squares or wedges.
- 13Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fanciful Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g