1/1 Photo of Famous Chicken Enchiladas
I have been making these enchiladas for 15 years. Family and friends have begged for the recipe and I am finally ready to share. They are simple to make, rich, creamy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, onion, 1/2 the cheese, and green chilies.
- 3Mix all ingredients well. Make sure the cream cheese is not clumpy.
- 4In a 9x13 rectangular baking dish pour enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom.
- 5In each tortilla put approximately 3-4 large tablespoons of the mixture.
- 6Roll each tortilla and place into the pan.
- 7Once pan is full, pour enough enchilada sauce on top to make sure each tortilla is covered.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 9Bake for between 25 and 30 minutes.
- 10Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- 11Garnish with sour cream, avocado, tomatoes, etc.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.7
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 1180.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 35.2 g