Bill Clinton's Chicken Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- Preheat 2 Tbsp oil in skillet.
- Saute green chilies with minced garlic & chopped onion in oil.
- Drain and break up tomatoes. Reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
- Add tomatoes, 1 tsp salt, oregano and reserved tomato liquid. Simmer, uncovered until thick, about 30 minutes.
- Remove sauce from skillet and set aside.
- Combine chicken with sour cream, cheese and remaining salt.
- Heat 1/3 cup oil. Dip tortillas in oil until they become limp. Drain well on paper towels.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture. Roll up. Arrange side by side, seam side down, in 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Pour chili sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake at 250F degrees until heated through about 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!