Chicken breasts are dipped in beaten eggs and cracker crumbs, then baked with butter. This chicken is really tender, moist and delicious! A real favorite in my household.
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
- Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.