1/4 Photos of Famous Butter Chicken
Chicken breasts are dipped in beaten eggs and cracker crumbs, then baked with butter. This chicken is really tender, moist and delicious! A real favorite in my household.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls.
- 3Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
- 4Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- 5Arrange coated chicken in a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- 6Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Famous Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.1
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 235.2 mg
- Sodium 283.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 33.3 g