Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
photo by KadesMom
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 80 butter flavored crackers (about 2 sleeves)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a saucepan, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugars, butter & milk.
- Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
- Place single layer of crackers in a greased 13-in.x 9-in. dish; top with half of crumb mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining crackers.
- In a small saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Cook on low and stir until smooth.
- Pour over crackers.
- Let stand until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We have 2 little boys that keep us very busy. Many recipes I save are fast and easy:) I love to cook though, so I'm always looking for new recipes, including recipes that take time. LOVE this website! I love to cook, read, write and spend time with my family. We love the outdoors, including the winter when we get tons of snow. We're also owners of a coffee/icecream/gift/deli shoppe. We live in a tourist town surrounded by many lakes. Taste Of Home magazine is a favorite of mine and now recipezaar is a favorite too. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">