Ritzy Parmesan Baked Chicken
photo by Shelby Jo
- Ready In:
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice; set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine crushed crackers, cheese, basil, parsley, garlic powder and pepper.
- Dip chicken breasts in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs mixture.
- Place on nonstick baking sheet (I like to use the nonstick aluminium foil for this, it works great!).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!