Mock Chicken Fried Steak
photo by Debbie R.
- Ready In:
- mix beef onion powder parsely chili powder if you want eggs and 1 cup of the cracker crumbs
- mix well.
- divide mixture into 8 balls
- sprinkle rest of cracker crumbs on board
- put pattties on these and roll out thin
- be sure each side is well coated with crumbs
- put on wax paper and chill 30 minutes or may be frozen brown on both sides then put in oven to keep hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!