Recipe by Sage
I have been grilling my chicken this way for years. I just cooked 4 chicken breasts on my Cuisinart GR-4 Griddler (similar to GF); came out perfect--it was ready in 20 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 lbs chicken pieces (bone& skin left on)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a plastic bag.
- Boneless chicken breast are another great option.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour on chicken.
- Place bag in refrigerator and marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place in a grilling basket.
- Grill 30 minutes; turn basket over and grill another 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
- I often add small potatoes in the basket to grill with the chicken.
- You can also place directly on the grill and cook.
- For a change add your choice of herbs to the marinade.