1/1 Photo of Excellent Beef Jerky
This jerky is better than anything you can find at the store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat flank steak dry and slice into this strips across the grain of the meat.
- 2Mix all ingredients and meat slices in a plastic bag making sure each piece is getting marinaded.
- 3Refrigerate overnight.
- 4Drain meat on paper towels blotting well.
- 5Place meat directly on oven rack and cook at 140º for three hours.
- 6It helps to put a piece of foil on the oven floor to catch the drippings.
- 7Keep in a jar and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Excellent Beef Jerky
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 130.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: