Recipe by AZRoxy63
This will become your favorite fast!!!
Top Review by averybird
I love both pickles and olives in a potato salad, and really enjoyed your version here. For the Miracle Whip I subbed 1 1/4c (as opposed to 2 1/4 cups) of Real Mayo and Yogurt in equal parts. This was still very creamy and the perfect amount for our tastes. I also added extra eggs, as we love an eggy potato salad, and an extra diced pickle. Great base recipe- adding radishes, celery, or red pepper would also be great. Thanks, AZRoxy63 [Made for the All You Can Cook Buffet tag]
- 3 lbs potatoes, of choice
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3⁄4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 cups Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil whole unskinned potatoes until tender.
- Let them cool, peel, then chop roughly.
- Mix mustard, miracle whip, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Toss potatoes, eggs, onions, pickles, and black olives in a large bowl.
- Cover with dressing mix and coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for atleast 3 hours before serving.