Creamy No-Egg Potato Salad
photo by SaraFish
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pickle
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard or 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Boil potatoes in water for 25 minutes, drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large covered container and place in refrigerator while potatoes are cooling.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel and cube them.
- Add to vegetable mayonnaise mixture and toss.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay home mom of two little boys. My husband is a meat and potatoes kinda guy, my little fellas will eat anything, and I'm a vegetarian. One of my favorite things to do is sit and read a cookbook from cover to cover! My favorite cookbooks are ones with pictures of all the dishes.