1/5 Photos of Everything but the Kitchen Sink Chocolate Chip Cookies
Credit for these fabulous cookies goes to the man known online as Ralf_Kramden. I got this recipe from him, and I've never gone back to "regular" chocolate chip cookies again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 532.32 ml unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter (2 sticks)
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 7.39 ml pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml nuts, chopped (Walnuts, Hazelnuts or Pecans, or mixture)
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml butter brickle, pieces
- 118.29 ml butterscotch chips (or 1/4 cup each) or 118.29 ml peanut butter chips (or 1/4 cup each)
- 1In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 2In a large bowl beat butter, granulated and brown sugars, vanilla extract and eggs (adding one at a time and beating well.) Gradually beat the flour mixture into the large bowl.
- 3Stir in the rest of the ingredients; nuts, both kinds of chocolate chips, brickle pieces and butterscotch chips.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased pan.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 6Let stand 2 minutes, and remove to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything but the Kitchen Sink Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1499 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 270.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: