1/2 Photos of European Holiday Pie
1 hr 30 mins
As i love pies i am proud to present you my european holiday pie, a comfort food which will make you feel good, it is easy to make, cheap in your pocket, can be prepared, is a pleaser at potlucks and brings back memories from your last summer. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the pastry
- 260 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 key lime
- 190 g butter
- 50 ml white wine (Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 50 g black beans
for the pie filling
- 1Heat the oven at 180°C Pour the flour on you work space, add salt to it and work the butter into it.
- 2Peel the lime and put into the dough.
- 3Toss together and pour the white wine into it and work it until you have one round piece of dough. Put plastic foil over it and let it rest for 15 minutes in the refridgerator.
- 4Flatten out and put into a round baking dish and trim the edge with your fingers or a folk.
- 5Pour 50 grammes of black beans into it and bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- 7Add the shallott bulbs and cook over medium heat, stiring for 2 minutes. Add drained artichokes, salt and cayenne and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- 8Beat the eggs, pour milk to it and add the cooled down artichokes-mixture.
- 9Transfer to the prebaked pie shell.
- 10Sprinkle with sun dried tomatoes, chopped pecans and grinded gouda cheese.
- 11Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for European Holiday Pie
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.6
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 240.8 mg
- Sodium 1327.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 22.0 g