Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
My friend ET shared this recipe with me. It's really good, I can't stop eating them. You can use any cookie cutter for it.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold in all dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Mix everything together, but do not overhandle the dough, or the cookie will turn out hard.
- Chill the dough to stiffen for at least 30 minutes, and make it easier to roll.
- Roll the dough about 1/4 inch thick, and cut into shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Bake until lightly golden brown. (I like it brown.).