English Peas and Pearls (Creamed Green Peas With Pearl Onions)
- Cook peas and onions (according to package directions) until done; drain. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cream, sugar, salt & pepper, garlic, tarragon, and flour until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium and continue to cook, stirring constantly, for three minutes more.
- Reduce heat to low and add the cooked peas and onions to the cream sauce; stir gently to combine and heat through briefly.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of sweet cream butter and fresh snipped parsley (or mint).