Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This salad is made with endives. the outside of the endives are green and a little bitter, and the inner is a lighter green colour, but milder in taste. You can use either, as both will give your salad a "little bite"
- 1 bunch endive
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons cooked corn
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- salt and pepper
- cut the endives lengthwise and place on a salad dish.
- add the sliced mushroom, onions and corn.
- mix the oil, vinegar salt and pepper and add to salad.
- sprinkle fresh parsley over the salad.