Recipe by Scots Lass/Cairo
A very refreshing dessert which is lovely in summer. It's very popular with children, is very light and suitable after a substantial main course. We enjoy it with the orange flower water and the cinnamon, although it is just as wonderful served plain. Serve this pudding chilled.
- 750 ml fresh orange juice
- 50 g semolina flour
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 orange, rind of, grated and cut into segments
- 2.46-4.92 ml orange flower water
- ground cinnamon, to sprinkle
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the orange juice and the semolina flour until the mixture thickens.
- Add the grated orange rind and the sugar to the mixture. Add the orange flower water.
- Bring to the boil and pour into individual glass serving dishes.
- Chill for two hours in refrigerator.
- Before serving, decorate each serving with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon and an orange segment.