Scots Lass/Cairo's Note:
A very refreshing dessert which is lovely in summer. It's very popular with children, is very light and suitable after a substantial main course. We enjoy it with the orange flower water and the cinnamon, although it is just as wonderful served plain. Serve this pudding chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the orange juice and the semolina flour until the mixture thickens.
- 2Add the grated orange rind and the sugar to the mixture. Add the orange flower water.
- 3Bring to the boil and pour into individual glass serving dishes.
- 4Chill for two hours in refrigerator.
- 5Before serving, decorate each serving with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon and an orange segment.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egyptian Orange Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of
orange flower water