1/4 Photos of Eggs in Muffin Cups
This is a neat breakfast dish that my kids called home-grown egg McMuffins. It eats like a muffin and is a complete breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease muffin cups.
- 3Fry bacon until crisp. Allow bacon to cool.
- 4Butter bread slices with melted butter.
- 5Tear bread into pieces and place in muffin cups.
- 6Place crumbled bacon on top, then eggs on top that.
- 7Drizzle a bit of bacon drippings on top.
- 8Bake aproximately 15 minutes until eggs are set, or a bit longer if you liked hard cooked eggs.
- 9Remove from oven and serve hot or cooled a bit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs in Muffin Cups
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 229.3 mg
- Sodium 248.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g