1/1 Photo of Eggs Benedict Cups
wonderful brunch idea that can serve large quantity with little effort! Can vary the cheese or even the meat in this. Great served on toasted english muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
- 2Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place 1 ham slice in each tin like a nest.
- 4Place 1/2 slice swiss cheese on each ham slice that is partially cooked.
- 5Crack one egg over each.
- 6Pour about a tablespoons of heavy cream over each.
- 7Sprinkle each with a little parmesan cheese to taste.
- 8Place back in oven and bake about 10-15 minutes. (Check jiggliness to your liking...don't overdue or will be more hard boiled.)
- 9Remove and rest 5 minutes.
- 10Serve on toasted English muffins.
- 11Note- can cook longer if you like a hard boiled egg rather than soft boiled or even"scramble" egg before pouring into tins.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Benedict Cups
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 226.1 mg
- Sodium 105.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: