Delicious Walking Tacos
A twist on a old childhood recipe! It's a great meal with little effort and kids will love it!!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- Brown the meat until it is no longer pink.
- Drain the grease.
- Add in taco seasoning, following the directions on seasoning package.
- Put layer of Doritos on each plate.
- Add layer of meat.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Add any other toppings you desire.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation