Avocado Cucumber and Smoked Gouda Cheese Sandwich
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons thyme (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon marjoram (Chopped)
- 8 slices country bread (Toasted)
- 8 green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 4 slices maui onions (Sliced Thin)
- 2 English seedless cucumbers (Sliced Lengthwise)
- 2 heirloom tomatoes (Sliced)
- 2 Hass avocadoes (Sliced)
- 1 pint baby dill pickle
- Herbal Mayonnaise: In a bowl whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest and garlic powder. Fold-in cilantro, fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Whish until mayonnaise is combined.
- Toast country bread, spread with Herbal Mayo, add lettuce, Smoked Gouda cheese, Maui onion, English cucumber, Heirloom tomato, Hass avocado and top with lettuce. Slice sandwich in half and place on serving plate.
- Garnish plates with Baby Dill Pickles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!