1/2 Photos of Eggnog French Toast
Chef Q in Oregon's Note:
"Tis the season for egg nog. This is a great way to create a festive, delicious holiday french toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix egg, egg nog, cinnamon and vanilla together in a shallow bowl.
- 22. Melt butter on skillet on low/med. heat.
- 33. Dredge slice of bread in egg mixture, both sides.
- 44. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 55. Top with butter, syrup, powdered sugar or your favorite topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 179.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g