Eggnog Panettone French Toast
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- Trim ends and bottom from Panettone. Cut into 1 inch slices.
- Combine eggs, milk, eggnog, spices, and salt, and lightly beat in a large shallow bowl.
- Heat canola oil in a nonstick pan, using a paper towel to spread and remove excess.
- Dip each slice in egg batter on both sides. If you prefer a more custardy texture, allow to sit for 30 seconds or so on each side.
- Cook one or two slices at a time to golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with your preferred accompaniments.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Lifelong resident of New York City, and lover of good food. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">