Another eggless cookie recipe to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 2Mix the shortening, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar and buttermilk until smooth and fully combined.
- 3Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the peanut butter mixture and mix until well blended.
- 4Drop cookies 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork that has been dipped in flour. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 200.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g