Chef #166581(Ragav)'s Note:
There aren't many recipes for eggless pancakes, so this is an addition to the few posted here. It is delicious, wholesome, rich in fibre, heart-healthy and will satisfy the ever-growing Vegetarian population.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, baking powder/Soda and pour into a mixing bowl.
- 2Chop the banana and put it in a Blender along with the milk, sugar and cinnamon powder.Blend and pour the "Milk-shake" in to the flour mixture.
- 3Melt the butter and add to the batter along with the Yoghurt, maple syrup and corn oil. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Let the batter stand for about 15 minutes.
- 4Heat up a pan. Make sure its really hot and then turn the heat down. It's important to cook these pancakes on medium heat.
- 5Don't lubricate the surface if it's a non-stick pan. Spoon about 3 Oz. of batter and spread to a round. Make sure each side cooks for about 3 minutes.
- 6Serve with sliced strawberries and Honey-butter sauce.
- 7Note: Use up all the batter and store the extra pancakes in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 187.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g