1/1 Photo of Egg-free Milk-free Chocolate Cake
This is a moist, yummy cake perfect for those who can't have milk and/or eggs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Prepare an 8-inch-square cake pan by spraying with non-stick spray like Pam, or greasing.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 5Add all liquid ingredients and combine with whisk just until blended.
- 6Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- 7Serve with Fluffy Frosting (Fluffy Frosting posted separately) or your favourite cake icing.
- 8Note: to make a layer cake, you'll need to double this recipe and bake in two pans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg-free Milk-free Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 466.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g