Gluten-Free Butter-Free Chocolate Cake
photo by Shweta_S
- Ready In:
2 20 cm cakes
- 6 eggs
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 150 g caster sugar
- butter, for greasing
- this recipe yields two 20 cm cake
- Separate the egg whites from the yellow and whisk the sugar with the yellows.Next sift the cocoa powder and add to the yolk-sugar mixture.
- Beat the egg whites seperately untill firm and combine into the yolk mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased tin and bake at 180C for 10-15 minute.
- Cool on the wire rack and devour the cake!
- (One can reduce the sugar to get more of bitter chocolate flavor.gives one a real kick.because of lack of butter, this cake should be consumed in 1-2 days).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just started experimenting in my kitchen and I am loving it..:) No matter how hard I try, I can never ever cook the same recipe twice :p I am a software engineer by profession and in-between my work and home schedule, I try to satiate my cooking urges! You can find my kitchen chronicles on my blogspot tryntryntryagain.blogspot.com