Recipe by the_cookie_lady
From Weight Watchers: 365-day Menu Cookbook. Makes 2 servings. A little different than what I usually see. This recipe includes brown rice.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion, divided
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, divided
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine cabbage, rice, carrot, ¼ c scallions, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and pepper.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs with 1 TBL soy sauce; stir into vegetable mixture. Spray nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
- Drop ¼ c batter for each pancake into heated skillet; cook, turning once, until brown on each side. Repeat until all batter is used.
- In small saucepan, combine broth, remaining 1 tsp soy sauce and ¼ c scallions. Bring to a boil; stir in dissolved cornstarch and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Serve sauce over pancakes.