Recipe by MizzNezz
My son says he has eaten lasagna in so many restaurants, trying to find one as good as mine, but never has. So every time we visit him in Michigan I'm sure to make this for him.
Top Review by Douglas6
WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is the BEST lasagna I have ever had. I cooked 1/2 pound hamburger with a few chopped onions and added that to the sauce. It has a whole lot of flavor, is very moist and cheesy. It was so easy to put together. Even without precooking the noodles, they are as done as if you had cooked them! This one has the perfect taste, We will make it a lot!! THANK YOU!!
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In 13x9 pan, spoon a little of the sauce.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the sauce.
- Mix cottage cheese, egg, and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of this over noodles.
- Add 1/3 of the sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
- Now, add 3 more noodles, 1/3 more cottage cheese mixture, 1/3 more sauce.
- Add 1 cup more mozzarella cheese.
- One more time, do the layers.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 1 hour.
- Top should be light brown and bubbly.