Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple, inexpensive and yummy way to cook a turkey thigh dinner. I created this dish after searching for recipes that used turkey thighs and being greatly disappointed at what I discovered. Delicious served with brown rice - next time I want to cook the brown rice with the vegies!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat ovenproof pan over medium to medium high heat.
- Season turkey thighs with salt and pepper.
- Brown turkey thighs on both sides. Remove to plate.
- Sautee' carrots, celery, onion and garlic in ovenproof pan for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth or water and chicken bullion to deglaze the pan.
- Return turkey thighs to the pan.
- Cover and bake for ~1 hour. Remove lid and bake 30-45 minutes or until turkey is brown and carrots are tender.