Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can't remember where this came from, it might have been a Slimming World recipe. I use a mild curry paste, but you can use whatever is your taste and add different vegetables if you want.
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- 1 kg chopped tomato
- 275 ml hot vegetable stock
- 225 g diced potatoes, boiled
- 1 tablespoon plain low-fat yogurt (to serve)
- Dry fry the onion and garlic, or use a couple of sprays of Fry Light.
- Add Curry Paste, Tomatoes and Stock.
- Add Potatoes.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in yoghurt before serving, over boiled rice.