I learned this recipe when I was little and it is really easy to cook and you can share it with your kids. They are really good. If taken right out of the oven when the bottom starts to turn brown, they are soft. If left in the oven a little bit longer, they will be a bit crunchier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First put the peanut butter in a bowl.
- 2Then add the sugar, egg and baking soda.
- 3Mix until there is no sign of sugar or baking soda.
- 4Roll up in to a little ball a little bit smaller than a ping pong.
- 5With a fork, press cookies down criss-cross fashion.
- 6Preheat oven to 250°, then let cook for 10 minutes or until the bottoms get light brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy to Make Peanut Butter Cookies.
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g