Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I learned this recipe when I was little and it is really easy to cook and you can share it with your kids. They are really good. If taken right out of the oven when the bottom starts to turn brown, they are soft. If left in the oven a little bit longer, they will be a bit crunchier.
- First put the peanut butter in a bowl.
- Then add the sugar, egg and baking soda.
- Mix until there is no sign of sugar or baking soda.
- Roll up in to a little ball a little bit smaller than a ping pong.
- With a fork, press cookies down criss-cross fashion.
- Preheat oven to 250°, then let cook for 10 minutes or until the bottoms get light brown.
I love these. I substituted my sugar substitute and they came out great. I had to fight off the urge to eat them all at once. I was able to make them last a week. Sent the recipe to my friends and relatives with kids and they loved them also.
Look, dude, I know that these people are trying to be nice to you... but... you forgot the flour, and it looks like goo and tastes like crud. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but man, this xxxx major! If you're making cookies you NEED flour; no matter what. I cooked it, ate one, I gave it to the dog, and was weirded out that it was eating them! Sorry, but this recipe sucks!
I found a recipe similar to this, but it didn't have baking soda. I really don't see the need to use it, because I made those, and they turned out the same. Anyways, they are so good!