- 340.19 g extra wide egg noodles
- 14.79 ml butter, tossed with cooked noodles
- 680.38 g extra lean ground beef
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 3 (850.48 g) can rotel, the diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 236.59 ml frozen corn, thawed
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23-2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml pepper
- salt, to taste
- 236.59 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to package; drain. Toss with the butter and keep hot and set aside.
- While noodles cook, brown and crumble the beef with the onion until no longer pink; drain if necessary.
- Add to skillet, the Rotel (undrained), corn, water, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne, pepper and salt.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the reduced-fat sour cream and blend well. Heat through, but do NOT allow to boil.
- Serve over the hot cooked noodles.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.