Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Alton Brown. This is really delicious.
- 453.59 g pork steak (bone-in)
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt, to taste (we used No Salt brand)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder (to taste)
- 2.46 ml onion powder (to taste)
- 2.46 ml black pepper (to taste)
- Season steak with all the seasonings.
- Grill on each side for 2 minutes and then let sit to cook on the plate for 5-10 minutes, covered.
This was such a wonderful tasting pork recipe. So simple and easy to make. We will be using this alot I'm sure. Thanks for posting this recipe.
late home rushed this through,with roasted potatoes and green beans,fantastic taste and so so tender.
Very good pork steak. I did it on the Nuwave Oven. Very tender and tasty. Made for I Recommend tag.