Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Alton Brown. This is really delicious.
- 453.59 g pork steak (bone-in)
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt, to taste (we used No Salt brand)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder (to taste)
- 2.46 ml onion powder (to taste)
- 2.46 ml black pepper (to taste)
- Season steak with all the seasonings.
- Grill on each side for 2 minutes and then let sit to cook on the plate for 5-10 minutes, covered.
This was such a wonderful tasting pork recipe. So simple and easy to make. We will be using this alot I'm sure. Thanks for posting this recipe.
I don't eat pork steak, but fixed this for my DH and he really liked it. I used my small broiler to broil this and found I had to cook more than 2 minutes on each side.
The seasonings were very good on this pork steak. This will be made again!