Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast and easy summer time food for all your family to enjoy!
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bagshredded cheddar cheese
- Mix first three ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread into a flat cookie sheet.
- Top with lettuce, black olives, tomato, and lettuce evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Drizzle with taco sauce just before serving.
- Serve with Cooler Ranch Dorito's or regular tortilla chips.
Excellent recipe very similar to one I have made for a few years. I used low fat cream cheese and sour cream along with reduced sodium taco seasoning for the base. I halved the recipe and still most of it was gone with only three people. A nice change from traditional seven layer type dips.