Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Want something fast and yummy, This was in a church cookbook of mine. I would put this in the comfort food section, try it and you'll see what I mean!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 10 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add onion and tomatoes. Mix till smooth.
- In a separate bowl, Mix cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Layer some prepared noodles on the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Now add some of the cream cheese mixture. Last, the ground beef mixture.
- Layer until pan is full.
- Sprinkle the top with the cheddar cheese. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
This was a great comfort food meal. I love that it is quick to put together and my kids enjoyed helping.