Spanish Rice and Beef Casserole
This is one of our favorite, easy, after-work comfort food casseroles....Very quick and simple to make, and my kids love it! Hope you like it too...
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup Minute Rice (uncooked)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix (Lipton's)
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Brown the ground chuck with the minced garlic and drain.
- Crumble the ground chuck in the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Minute Rice over the ground chuck.
- Sprinkle Vegetable Soup Mix evenly on top.
- Mix tomato soup and water, and then pour evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake, covered, in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Then uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation