1/1 Photo of Easy Stuffed Green Peppers
1 hr 5 mins
Very easy and exceptionally good. My hubby is a chef and he absolutely loves these. UPDATED: After review about cooking time, adjusted the cooking time below and made them again. Perfect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off tops of peppers and cut in half, lengthwise.
- 2Put peppers in saucepan and cover with water.
- 3Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook ground beef, onions and garlic until browned.
- 6Add rice (2 cups prepared), tomato sauce and seasonings and cook on low until heated through.
- 7Place green peppers in a casserole dish and spoon filling into peppers.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes loosely covered by tinfoil.
- 9Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake another 5-10 minutes until melted.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Stuffed Green Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 742.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: