1/2 Photos of Easy Stewed Rhubarb
This is great over frozen yogurt or ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Reduce heat to medium low.
- 4Simmer, uncovered and stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and rhubarb is in threads.
- 5Let cool.
- 6Can be refrigerated up to 5 days.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Stewed Rhubarb
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 69.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g