Recipe by *Petunia*
My friend Joyce & I skipped beauty school one day and exchanged recipes instead! I love this quiche recipe she gave me. It doesn't require any fresh seafood.
Top Review by Kasha
This is really prett, fast and easy to do. It would be nicer with non-canned seafood of course, but I had everything to make this in the house. I did add some "herbs for fish" from a frozen box of mixed herbs. One day, when I'm feeling rich, I'll do it with the fresh seafood!
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, chopped
- 1 can shrimp, drained
- 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 pint light cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cheese in bottom of the pie shell.
- In a bowl, mix the cans of seafood.
- Then spinkle on top of the cheese in the shell.
- Add the onions on top of the seafood.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and then pour in the pie shell.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.