My friend Joyce & I skipped beauty school one day and exchanged recipes instead! I love this quiche recipe she gave me. It doesn't require any fresh seafood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the cheese in bottom of the pie shell.
- 3In a bowl, mix the cans of seafood.
- 4Then spinkle on top of the cheese in the shell.
- 5Add the onions on top of the seafood.
- 6Mix together the remaining ingredients and then pour in the pie shell.
- 7Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Seafood Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (1272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3133.2
- Calories from Fat 2350
- Total Fat 261.1 g
- Saturated Fat 135.8 g
- Cholesterol 1266.8 mg
- Sodium 2845.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 82.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: