1/2 Photos of Easy Quiche Lorraine
My mom's recipe for quiche, easy and delicious! You can add pretty much any kind of veggies or meat to this recipe to suit your own tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For crust, combine flour and salt. Add shortening and cut in with pastry blender until dough resembles cornmeal. Add water one tablespoon at a time just until dough sticks together. Roll out on floured surface and place in greased 9 inch pie plate, crimping edges.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3For filling, fry onions in a skillet just until tender.
- 4Place onions and cheese in pie crust.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, salt, flour and nutmeg. Whisk until smooth.
- 6Pour over onions and cheese.
- 7Bake quiche in 350 F oven for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Quiche Lorraine
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g