Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A fun dip recipe for fall. Great with ginger snaps, graham crackers and vanilla wafers. While I'd like to claim it as mine, it's not. I wish I remembered where it came from so I could share the glory with that person. I have substituted 1/2 cup Splenda brown for the brown sugar with great success. Prep time is for mixing, cooking time is chill time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon orange zest or 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Cream the cream cheese and pumpkin together.
- Add remaining ingredients, adjust sugar if needed.
- Chill for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with ginger snaps, graham crackers and vanilla wafers.
Great tasting dip which i served with some homemade ginger cookies & store-bought vanilla ones ~ Also very nice spread on a slice of toasted whole grain bread! Thanks for sharing a great keeper recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]