1/1 Photo of Easy Praline Pear Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
This is a wonderful, simple dessert, and so good served with ice cream or whipped cream! The ingredients may be doubled to serve more than four.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch clove
- 1/2 cup milk or 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 -5 medium firm pears, peeled and cut into about 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (no subs!)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 3In a mixing bowl combine first 6 ingredients; add in milk and beat until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- 4Stir in chopped pears and pecans; toss to combine.
- 5Spoon into baking dish.
- 6In another bowl combine brown sugar, butter and water; pour over the batter in the dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Praline Pear Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 90.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g