Top Review by HatesTooCook
This was yummy and so easy to do. Only thing is I wish I'd of browned the pie shell first but since it said to use an unbaked pie shell I did. Didn't like how the bottom of the pie shell turned out but other than that, it was really good.
- 8 1⁄2 ounces pineapple, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, 3/4 stick
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- * Substitute 1/2 cup packed brown sugar for 1/2 cup of the white sugar if preferred.
- Drain pineapple very well, reserving juice for other uses.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and use a wire whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add vanilla extract and drained pineapple; blend.
- Pour into unbaked 9-inch pie shell and bake in preheated 350-deg ree oven for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before cutting, or serve cold.