Recipe by Buzymomof3
This is a great recipe because I usually have everything on hand so when unexpected company arrives it takes 5 minutes to get into the oven and then the smell makes everyone hungry!
Top Review by mersaydees
This is easy and delightful! Perfect for when you have that unexpected guest and your pantry's stocked and ready to please. Came together so fast I couldn't believe it. Thanks, Busymomof3! Made for PAC Fall 2012.
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir together Bisquick mix, milk and cinnamon in ungreased baking dish, (mine is ~8x10 inch metal pan). Stir in melted butter but do not totally blend.
- In a bowl mix sugar and peaches together and spoon over batter.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden.