Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a great recipe because I usually have everything on hand so when unexpected company arrives it takes 5 minutes to get into the oven and then the smell makes everyone hungry!
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Stir together Bisquick mix, milk and cinnamon in ungreased baking dish, (mine is ~8x10 inch metal pan). Stir in melted butter but do not totally blend.
- In a bowl mix sugar and peaches together and spoon over batter.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden.
This is easy and delightful! Perfect for when you have that unexpected guest and your pantry's stocked and ready to please. Came together so fast I couldn't believe it. Thanks, Busymomof3! Made for PAC Fall 2012.
Fantastic recipe and yes everything was on hand except for Bisquick! I couldn't find any in my supermarket so I used a copy cat recipe from Zaar (not sure whose I used!!!) but it worked well! The taste spicy from the ground cinnamon with just the right sweetness. Will be making agin, this will be great for winter......Thanks Buzy for posting a great recipe!
Great Great lunch today. What makes this worthwhile are a couple of things. First had all the ingredients on hand since were snowed in. The aroma in the house was great couldnt wait for it to be done. I waited. Just the right anount of sugar, and added a tad more cinnamon. Made for PRMR tag.