This is my compilation to suit our tastes and busy schedule. I can have it ready to eat in 15 min. They are great for those mornings when we are running to school and someone yells, "I haven't had breakfast!" Also awesome in lunch boxes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal, raisins and coconut. Stir.
- 3In a separate, microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup.
- 4Microwave on high 2 minute and stir. Microwave another 1-2 minute until mixture boils and sugar dissolves. Stir in vanilla.
- 5Pour the sauce over the dry ingredients and mix well. Allow it to cool long enough to not melt the chocolate chips, then stir them in also.
- 6Turn out onto the cookie sheet. Wet your hands under cold water and press into the pan.
- 7Cut into bars. They can be eaten immediately, but they will set up more as they cool. Store in an airtight container.
- 8Variations: Can use 2 cups each of Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and Corn Flakes instead of 6 cups crisp rice cereal. This is a nice taste variation but it is more crumbly.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, No-Bake Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1732 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g