Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy and much better then store bought vinaigrette.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, garlic, mustard.
- Slowly add the oil while whisking rapidly.
- Add the parsley, thyme, salt and pepper, taste and adjust seasonings.
This was great, even though it was my very first homemade vinaigrette! <br/><br/>I had to replace the fresh garlic with garlic salt, and decided (on a whim) to replace the balsamic with red wine vinegar, which made this tart enough to stand up to an arugula salad.<br/><br/>I won't be buying store-bought vinaigrette again, thanks to you!
I shaked everything in a jar. Very good on fresh lettuce. Thanks Pink :) Made for 123 hit wonders
Wow! Loved this it was quick, easy, tasty, a big money saver, and you don't have a ton of leftover. Made as written cutting recipe in half as there was only two of us. This is a keeper and will be making again. Thanks so much for the post.